My names Dustin and I live in Muncy, PA. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Melissa and a son named Chase. I love mountain biking, camping, hunting, and spending time with my family.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Second Job??


Well with work being really slow this winter, I have picked up a little hobby of making furniture. Antique looking furniture. I have already built Chase a toy box, a bin to put the trash can in, a few shelves, two end tables and Im about to finish up a pretty nice book case. My goals in mind were to have just about every piece of furniture in the house hand made by Spring. Seems as of here late I have been better at wood working than any of the other numerous hobbies I have. I can say I have been having a pretty good time with it. Well that was up until yesterday. Seems everyone that has found out about me doing this wants me to make them something of their own. Matter of fact if I was to sit down and make out a list I would probably have just about enough work to last me through next winter. So you know what I say. Let the money roll in. I know that once you start getting paid to do something it seems more like a job but Im not gonna rush anything. Hey if they want me to build it then they can wait. I do have a few more projects in store for myself before I get started on theirs. Besides its almost time to start trail work for the cascade classic and my weekends will be gone. Here are a few pics of what I have done. Enjoy!



3 comments: