My names Dustin and I live in Muncy, PA. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Melissa and a son named Chase. I love mountain biking, camping, hunting, and spending time with my family.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weather 2010.


All of this crazy weather really has me wondering about what is going on with mother nature here as of late. A quick google search and you could come up with some pretty crazy stories about freakish weather and events happening around the world. Very powerful hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and snow storms just to name a few. It really does make one wonder if all this Al Gore propaganda could be real. I mean the facts are there people. Ice caps are melting, weird places are flooding, and snow is falling in Florida. Do you really think that this is all just a stream of bad luck? Maybe it is, but only time can tell. Do I think there is gonna be a end to the world in our lifetime because of it? No I dont think so, but it could make for some very interesting news headlines as it already has.

3 comments:

  1. I believe we're on the thresholds of hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, Please do not swear on my very kid friendly blog. I couldnt bear to listen to all of Chase's buddies parents complain about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I thought it was ok after you dropped the "F-BOMB" on your ski video. Even your Mother heard that one.

    ReplyDelete